Nov 20, 2012
A brief list of what one can do from a social media stand point. Use your virtual voice in a media driven world. Here’s how:
- Make this viral in a virtual world. Everyone can start by going to http://www.windeffects.org and click on the LIKE button for any page you read. EVERY PAGE you read.
- Then also click on the SHARE button and share with YOUR group of friends. In the comment section ask them to “Help us to stop the Wild Meadow Wind Project. In the end, wind energy is NOT so green and NOT so good for our economy.”
- Let your friends and family know that it is not a community concern but a national debt concern.
- Then post on our group or facebook page.
- Send us any dates you have for the site.
- Send us links.